Just Because

it's all about me. for me. and a few lesser mortals. Coz the queen likes to talk and you'd better like to listen!

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Flog the Next Blog

Just been exploring the blogspot window and totally over-tripping on the Next Blog button. Weird, the experience it offers. In two minutes flat, I was made privy to the inner turmoils-demons-dilemmas of a paedophile who is “struggling” for respect for his ‘type’, who would “NEVER abuse a child” (still trying to solve that delusional riddle); a Spanish woman (I don’t know Spanish – I mean, it sounded like it – but I’m assuming she must be in some kind of turmoil, coz aren’t all bloggers, including Yours Truly? I'm very sure Blogspot was created by one helluva clever fellow who had too many moping/doping/philosofucking friends); a teenage girl in Australia, another in California, another in Japan; and some random scientist-researcher. Freaky, to know so much about another person without him knowing that you know. Subject for a book I tell ya (as is everything peculiar. That’s what books these days are about aren’t they? A collection of random observations on lifestyle and relationship trends tied up with some random plot and much philiosofucking. Piece o’ cake.)

It’s a little spooky having your own blog too, isn’t it? People will know what mood you’re in, even if you don’t want them to. Like if my friends ask me ‘What’s wrong?’ and I say ‘Nothing’, they’ll just turn away, click Internet Explorer on their comps and find out. Nobody’s gonna pester me with ‘Tell me’ or even that relieving ‘Okay’ that gives me that nice, subtle bhaav without my asking or them presenting it with flourish. Disgusting. The only way my friends get me to give ‘em this URL (sounds like ‘urinal’ said real fast, no?) is Over Mah Dead Body. Actually, it could also be during a phone call while I’m asleep (though you risk the danger of being screamed to deaf. What clevvver writing.) or a game of truth and dare during a particularly no-holds-barred drinking session just after the mag has gone to press. Hmm.

So who do I write for? Hell, I don’t care about writing for myself. If it’s gonna be heartfelt stuff, it won’t always read like a piece of good writing; so I wouldn’t enjoy reading it later. Strangers won’t care about this; only people I know would want to know my current thoughts (I hope they do. They’d Better). But I won’t always want to share it with them (I mean, I’d rather tell them). So.
Maybe I should refer to the 4-point program in first blog, again.

P.S. Just love the cute kitty office assistant on my MS Word! There she is, blinking-blinking, turning her buddhu head to what I’m typing, and then back to me! She’s with me all day, since I pretty much never shut Word while I’m at my comp. So I come in the morning, switch on my comp, and as soon as I click Word, she jumps in from the cat flap (which keeps appearing thru the day, and she keeps nudging it away with her tail). She keeps curling her tail, wrapping it around her paws, then stretching, even chasing a butterfly sometimes! Once in a while, she comes real close to the screen and 'meeeooows!' for attention. She also does some very doggie type thingies tho’, like licking her paws and trying to rub her ear with one paw. Altogether, she’s good cat-dog combo, without the hassle of having to feed, clean potty and take for walk at 6 am on a winter morning. I’ve got the pet I always wanted! Heheheheh. I’m a sick child.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home