Just Because

it's all about me. for me. and a few lesser mortals. Coz the queen likes to talk and you'd better like to listen!

Thursday, May 11, 2006

look what I found out over lunch!

I've got to get to thong level! 'Cept they're hideous and I said that in my answer! Hence, I'm bloody basic. But, but, but. Please to read last line, ye discerning reader.

What Kind of Panties Are You?http://ynr.blogthings.com/whatkindofpantiesareyouquiz/

***You Are Basic Panties***
You are a laid back chick with a real natural beauty.You can make unwashed hair and minimal make-up super sexy.Men tend to notice you show the "real you" - and they appreciate it.And while basic makes boring for some, it looks classic on you.

Also found out that I'm:
***Bold Red Boots***
You like to put your most outrageous foot forward!
What Kind of Boots Are You?http://ynr.blogthings.com/whatkindofbootsareyouquiz/

AND::::::

***You Don't Have a Boyfriend Because You are Too Shy***
When a guy gets to know you, he finds a great catchProblem is... you're too shy for most guys to get to know.From meeting someone to dating, you usually have your guard up.And while you're just holding back, it makes you seem like you've got something to hide.

Why Don't You Have a Boyfriend?http://ynr.blogthings.com/whydontyouhaveaboyfriendquiz/

AAAAARRRRRGH! I'll show you! Where's that one night stand.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hawhawhhwhwhawh... this blogthings is totally cool! I took this quiz - How girly are you? (ironic) and this is what it said:

Um... you're a guy, right? If not, you're the most boyish girl in the world.
And for you, that's probably the ultimate compliment.

hawhhawhawhhawhawhahwah

1:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

funky panties i got! must be the flirting question reply.

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home