Just Because

it's all about me. for me. and a few lesser mortals. Coz the queen likes to talk and you'd better like to listen!

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Digression

Pussycat Dolls is in drafts stage, but first: I Want To Go Here

www.outlooktraveller.com/aspscripts/mag_art.asp?magid=529&page=1

And while I'm there, I want to do this activity so well put by My Friend Dave, as AA calls him:

Lets go, drive till, the morning comes.
And watch the sunrise, and fill our souls up.
We'll drink some, wine till, we get drunk
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeah...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

helloooo
awaiting the pcd trip!

2:20 PM  
Blogger Punky PJs said...

Er, well, I'm Not Ready With It Yet! Occupational hazards of being Ed team member; why else would someone have a 'drafts stage' on their BLOG!?!

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home