Just Because

it's all about me. for me. and a few lesser mortals. Coz the queen likes to talk and you'd better like to listen!

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Everything Official About It

Overwhelmingly unbearably frighteningly inspired by my loyal readership, I come back to Posting mode within less than 24 hours of my last post, because I have just had the epiphany (rinse mouth 50 times for having used the-word-that-ought-not-to-be-used) that this is the season for the Official way of things.
1. I am officially four-kg weight lifter today. Hee. Stop phoo-phooing over the petty number, coz you don't know what it feels like to lift less than 3 kg weights for a year before you get here! It happens to me every June, when dance class isn't squeezing the life force out of my system and I have a better gymming schedule. The boys in my gym are officially scared of me now (earlier I was just too sweaty and unisexually unnaturally focussed on workout). Can't stop grinning.
2. Pink is my favourite colour. It's official. Mr Taylor had been screaming it into my ears all these years, but I Just Didn't Get It, did I? Had been in denial all this while, proclaiming with Huh-I-know-what-you're-gonna-say-colour-therapist attitude that it's Red, red , red, with Orange coming a close second. Yesterday, I went to SN and bought 6 tops and when I got home and immediately started trying them on (a post-shopping ritual that's more enjoyable than actually shopping), I realised that 4 out of those were in various shades and prints of pink. Hell, even the two bra straps I bought were shades of pink! And this time I'd decided I won't spoil my shopping experience by thinking, 'Oh, do I have this colour in my wardrobe already?' or 'Will this go with that in my wardrobe' etc. I just Went With The Flow. Bought the first thing that caught my eye and was reasonably skimpy to wear. And look.
3. Tommorrow is Sunday. Officially. Jive class. Heh.

4. There must be more, but I can't remember them right now. So I'll repeat yesterday's official declarations - Pabda's on his way, I'm officially in love with Thamma who has officially received her first official challan.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's mr TYLER. sorry, but u got both my proofing n music finicky antennae up!

8:06 PM  
Blogger Punky PJs said...

pj too: I'm just gonna use my standard 'I'm not a music-y person' excuse to bail out of this one :)

2:35 PM  
Blogger Punky PJs said...

bacchanalia: I think his name is Shri Ram. The irony of the ji-ja-ji! Heh.

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home