Just Because

it's all about me. for me. and a few lesser mortals. Coz the queen likes to talk and you'd better like to listen!

Friday, July 07, 2006

Okay! Okay! I'm updating!

(*Panting*) He is here! He is here! Little bundle of joy that has been making half a dozen adults tizzy with all the running around him. Maasi (!) has just found time to take breather and prop chin on palm to smilingly stare at her very tiny, very pink, very sleepy nephew. Mmmmmmm.
Presenting (flourish...) the one-day-old Pabda/Krishna/Laddoo/Monkey/ Gaapu. My sisty's baby:



And here it is, my baby! Thamma to all.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratukation for pretty new life in WORLD. I would like wishing be healthy, smart and lovely forever.....

Cheers guy!

5:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulation for pretty new life in WORLD. I would like wishing be healthy, smart and lovely forever.....

Cheers guy!

5:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi! You changed picture for Thamma! Heh. *wonders should she start charging copyrite charges for her fanf***ingtastic pictures*

Who is this anonymous? Sorry, there's no sense in asking you.

Who are you Anonymous? That's one difficult name you have!

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home